Book Review – Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Hello Bookworms, I read Gone Girl in November of this year for a book club that my friend and I created at our school. And let me tell you I LOVED IT! I am also aware of just how late I am to reading it, but better late than never right….? Overall this book is just one big reminder that I should… Continue reading
- june 2023 book releases
- kat stratford’s reading list
- Book Review – Coming Out to the Streets by Brandon Andrew Robinson
- my favourites: books i’ll always come back to
- big brain texts and resources
- to live a simple life
- sarma ! a recipe for my soul ♡
A site where reading too much is always encouraged.
Join to get notified!
Join 1,021 other followers