Hello Bookworms, I have been meaning to do a new tag so here it is! I didn’t get tagged by anyone, so if you want to do this tag consider yourself tagged by me!
- What was the last book you read? I just finished reading Please Send Help by Gaby Dunn last night.
2. Was it a good one? Honestly, no. It was the sequel to I hate everyone but you and both books were a disappointment.
3. What made it good? Ummm.. I enjoyed the dynamic between the 2 main characters, and how their friendship evolved throughout the book.
4. Would you recommend it to other people? No, I do not want anyone else to have to suffer through that.
5. How often do you read? Every day! I love reading right before I go to bed, I don’t know why but it feels weird for me to read during the day.
6. Do you like to read? OOHH, that’s a tough one….. OFCOURSE! Reading keeps me sane!
7. What was the last bad book you read? The book I read last night Please send Help. But if I had to think of another one, it would be Attachments by Rainbow Rowell. I recently re-read it to see if my opinion on the novel had changed, but I was wrong.
8. What made you dislike it? Long story short, it was boring. I usually love all of Rainbow Rowell’s novels and her writing style, but this book just didn’t work for me and I couldn’t connect to any of the characters.
9. Do you wish to be a writer? I do consider myself an amateur writer. Although I wish I was more disciplined so that I could write everyday.
10. Has any book ever influenced you greatly? Every book I read influences, me and allows me to discover more about myself. But I have yet to stumble upon a book that “changes my life”, or greatly influences me. Hopefully, I’ll find it soon!
11. Do you read fan fiction? A couple years ago I did, but I quickly lost interest.
12. Do you write fan fiction? No, I never have and I don’t believe I ever will. I would prefer to write my own story, and create my world rather than borrow them from an already existing author.
13. What’s your favourite book? I hate this question. It is simply impossible for me to choose just one book. But currently(keyword, because my favorite book changes almost every week) my favorite book is Looking for Alaska by John Green.
14. What’s your least favourite book? Now this question is easy. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green is easily my least favorite book. It probably seems strange that my favorite and least favorite books are both written by the same author. I know, I find that strange too.
15. Do you prefer physical books or read on a device? 100% physical books. Recently I’ve been reading more on my kindle because how easy it is to travel with. But reading from a physical book reminds me of how much I love reading. Oh, and can’t forget about that book smell.
16. When did you learn to read? I don’t know about the specific age I learned how to read. But I know I started young, and have loved books my entire life. Another thing I remember is ingrate 1(when I was about 5/6) I won the class’s reading contest for reading over 100 books that year.
17. What is your favourite book you had to read in school? Probably The Curious Incident of The Dog in the Nighttime. I read this book last year for my grade 10 English class.
18. What is your favourite book series? I love so many book series, so here we go: Throne of Glass series. ACOTAR series. Percy Jackson series. The Selection series. Red Queen series
19. Who is your favourite author? Sarah J. Mass, Rick Riordan, Rainbow Rowell, and so many more!
20. What is your favourite genre? Young Adult, Fantasy, Contemporary, Science Fiction.
21. Who is your favourite character in a book series? Aelin from Throne of Glass. Annabeth from Percy Jackson.
22. Has a book ever transported you somewhere else? Yes. Almost every time I start reading a book I am transported into its world. Especially if I love the book, and the characters. Sometimes my parents will be calling my name, and I am so deep into the book I won’t even hear them.
23. Which book do you wish had a sequel? Probably Fangirl just because I loved the authors writing style so much I never want it to end.
24. Which book do you wish DIDN’T have a sequel? Please send Help by Gaby Dunn. I know you’ve heard that before, but it was sooooo bad. And the most unnecessary sequel in the entire world.
25. How long does it take you to read a book? I have a severe case of book binging. Let me tell you it’s VERY severe. So most books, around 300-400 pages long take me 1-2 days to read(so a couple of hours).
26. Do you like when books become movies? It depends on the book and the movie. But most of the time, the movie turns out so bad that it ruins the book, and the characters for me.
27. Which book was ruined by its movie adaptation? Percy Jackson. The movies were horrendous, please do not watch them.
28. Which movie has done a book justice? The Harry Potter series, is a very rare case where the movies and the books were both amazing.
29. Do you read newspapers? I read the Globe and Mail on my phone, but I wish I read more. My goal is to read the newspaper every morning! It helps with learning about the world around us and helps put our problems in perspective.
30. Do you read magazines? No.
31. Do you prefer newspapers or magazines? Definitely newspapers.
32. Do you read while in bed? Yes! I always read before going to bed.
33. Do you read while on the toilet? Noooooooooo
34. Do you read while in the car? Well, I’m 16 so I can’t drive yet!
35. Do you read while in the bath? I hate taking baths, and even if I did read in the bath I would be consumed by the fear of dropping my book in the water.
36. Are you a fast reader? Yes. Very.
37. Are you a slow reader? Considering my answer to the previous question that automatically makes this answer a no.
38. Where is your favourite place to read? In my bed, on a sofa, on a bench in a park, on the subway.
39. Is it hard for you to concentrate when you read? Not at all. I am very grateful for the fact that no matter where I am I can instantly get lost in a book.
40. Do you need a room to be silent while you read? No, but I would prefer it to be silent.
41. Who gave you your love for reading? I have loved reading for as long as I can remember. But I would always read with my parents when I was younger, and I had a best friend who I would read with.
42. What book is next on your list to read? I can’t wait to read History Is All you Left Me.
43. When did you start to read chapter books? I learned how to read at a really young age, so probably grade 1/2.
44. Who is your favourite children’s book author? I love Dr. Seuss!
45. Which author would you most want to interview? Definitely Rick Riordan. I have loved his books since I was 8 years old.
46. Which author do you think you’d be friends with? I don’t know, but John Green seems like he could talk for hours on end. That’s perfect for me because I NEVER stop talking.
47. What book have you reread the most? The Percy Jackson series, and Throne of Glass series.
48. Which books do you consider ‘classics’? Animal Farm by George Orwell. Fahrenheit 451. Both are books published in 1800-1950s.
49. Which books do you think should be taught in every school? Kids should have access to a wider range of genres, and not just classics. This will allow them to develop a love for reading, instead of being forced to read books published in 1800 with themes on war, and racism.
50. Which books should be banned from all schools? I don’t think any book should be banned from school. If the content of a book is inappropriate, just don’t teach in class. Simple.
Thanks for reading📚 What tags should I do next?
Leave a Reply