Why do I live in Canada again? – Winter Reading List ❄︎
Hello Bookworms, I do indeed live in Canada. Yes, I am an idiot. Anyway, it’s been cold for a few months, so let’s just consider this post as fashionably late ♡. So I’ve compiled a little list(as one does), with books about the winter seasons, perhaps some that have characters that are…ice-cold(see what I did… Continue reading
- my recent media consumption
- june 2023 book releases
- kat stratford’s reading list
- Book Review – Coming Out to the Streets by Brandon Andrew Robinson
- my favourites: books i’ll always come back to
- big brain texts and resources
- to live a simple life
A site where reading too much is always encouraged.
Join to get notified!
Join 1,021 other followers