Turkish Food Recipes that your tastebuds will THANK you for – you’re welcome in advance✽
Hello Bookworms, if you didn’t already know, I am a Turkish Canadian. And a proud one at that. Both my parents were born in Turkey, and initially moved to Canada just to temporarily work, but BOOM then little miss Erin came into the picture. Now, I have always LOVED Turkish food. I do realize I… Continue reading
- my recent media consumption
- june 2023 book releases
- kat stratford’s reading list
- Book Review – Coming Out to the Streets by Brandon Andrew Robinson
- my favourites: books i’ll always come back to
- big brain texts and resources
- to live a simple life
A site where reading too much is always encouraged.
Join to get notified!
Join 1,021 other followers