Book Review – The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
Hello bookworms, I am probably the last person on this planet to talk about The Handmaid’s Tale….oops. This book was incredibly compelling. Typically with books that get incredibly popular, I develop high expectations, and then…..you know what happens (sad face). Anyway, I will not be reviewing the sequel(only discussing it for a bit), The Testaments,… Continue reading
- june 2023 book releases
- kat stratford’s reading list
- Book Review – Coming Out to the Streets by Brandon Andrew Robinson
- my favourites: books i’ll always come back to
- big brain texts and resources
- to live a simple life
- sarma ! a recipe for my soul ♡
A site where reading too much is always encouraged.
Join to get notified!
Join 1,021 other followers