Book Review – A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara❋
Hello Bookworms, this book…this BOOK! Where do I begin? This book made me want to rip my heart out just so I wouldn’t be sad anymore. A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara is a heart-breaking masterpiece that was so difficult to read. I truly hope my review brings it to justice, as this novel is… Continue reading
- my recent media consumption
- june 2023 book releases
- kat stratford’s reading list
- Book Review – Coming Out to the Streets by Brandon Andrew Robinson
- my favourites: books i’ll always come back to
- big brain texts and resources
- to live a simple life
A site where reading too much is always encouraged.
Join to get notified!
Join 1,021 other followers