Mini Reviews – A Long Way Gone, Half Brother & Highly Illogical Behavior⚚
Hello Bookworms, mini-reviews are one of my favourite posts to read. They are brief and engaging, they get the information across and it’s a win–win situation all around. As I’ve said in my past posts I am clearing out all my drafts to make way for fresh new ideas! And although these books were meant… Continue reading
- june 2023 book releases
- kat stratford’s reading list
- Book Review – Coming Out to the Streets by Brandon Andrew Robinson
- my favourites: books i’ll always come back to
- big brain texts and resources
- to live a simple life
- sarma ! a recipe for my soul ♡
A site where reading too much is always encouraged.
Join to get notified!
Join 1,021 other followers