September 1, 2020
August Monthly Wrap Up☁︎
Hello Bookworms, a LOT happened this month. From participating in my first–ever readathon(trope-ical readathon post) to reading over 30 books AND starting another school course, saying I’m busy is an understatement. I still cannot believe how fast this month has flown by! The time has come that we need to accept what looms ahead. And… Continue reading
- june 2023 book releases
- kat stratford’s reading list
- Book Review – Coming Out to the Streets by Brandon Andrew Robinson
- my favourites: books i’ll always come back to
- big brain texts and resources
- to live a simple life
- sarma ! a recipe for my soul ♡
A site where reading too much is always encouraged.
Join to get notified!
Join 1,021 other followers